Relocation and Move-Away Cases in Mesa

Work With A Mesa Divorce Lawyer

If you have recently thought about moving away from the city, county, or state where your divorce was finalized, you may be facing significant hurdles. At Liszewski Law Group, PLLC we understand that, sometimes, life requires you to move, especially after a divorce; however, you may need legal assistance to ensure that your rights are protected and that you are able to make the necessary changes that you want to make without violating an existing court order. When you work with our firm, we can assist you throughout the relocation process and provide you with information regarding changes in child custody and visitation orders.

What do you need to do when you want to move away after a divorce?

Are you the primary custodial parent? If so, you will need to make sure that you notify the non-custodial parent that you are planning to move with the child. This move could cause complications with existing court orders, but obtaining modifications can help resolve any issues.

When you work with a lawyer from our office, we can help you notify the other parent of your intention to move and draft a petition to relocate. We can guide you through the process of creating a long-distance parenting plan and aggressively represent you should your move be contested. We always keep in mind your wishes and your child's best interests and can develop personalized solution to your specific case.

Why do you need an attorney for a relocation case?

When you choose to work with a lawyer from our team, we can thoroughly review your situation and make sure that your rights are protected throughout the case. We strive to keep our clients informed from the beginning to the end of the case and we will always work to provide legal strategies that can facilitate the resolutions that you deserve. For more information about how working with a Mesa divorce lawyer from our firm can benefit you, schedule your free, in-person consultation with our team.

You can get started by completing an online case evaluation form now!

  • Memberships
    & Recognitions